Tobermory
refresh map
Mull

Water source is from a private loch near Mishnish Lochs

Tobermory Distillery
Tobermory
Isle of Mull
PA75 6NR
Tel 01688 302645

Open Easter to end Oct Mon to Fri 10am to 5pm. Oct to Easter by appointment.
Admission charge redeemable in shop.

Founded in 1798 but it wasn't until 1823 when it was fully operational. Silent between 1930 and 1972 and between 1975 and 1989. Malt from this distillery was once called Ledaig (pronounced Lea-chaig).

Last updated 27th December 2002