Water source Duntelchaig Loch

Millburn Distillery
Millburn Rd

Closed 1985

Established in 1807. May have been used as a grain mill from 1853 to 1876. Rebuilt in 1876. In 1922 the distillery caught fire which was quickly extinguished by the Cameron Highlanders. Converted in 1989 to a restaurant trading under the name 'The Auld Distillery.

Last updated 26th November 2001